Thursday, May 12, 2011

UPDATE on workshops NOW ONLINE!!!!

In order to get the most out of this class you should have a basic understanding of how to shoot in manual mode, even if you don't do it ALLLL the time. If you have taken my 101 class you will be good to go. those of you who have taken the 201 this is natural progression for you to take.

 Things you will need for this online class>>>>
  1. Access to Facebook
  2. Your DSLR camera :)
  3. A fix apature lens, like a 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, or 85mm and a zoomy kind of lens, I will be using a 50mm lens 1.4 and a 18-200mm lens.
  4. A refector of some kind....these can be as cheap as $35 at your local photo store. I have one with a stand that has a white, black, gold, and silver reflector surface. I paid $100 for it. OR if you just cant afford to purchase one you can use a white poster board...yeppers for like $1 it will totally work!!
This is going to be great time of learning from me and each other!!! I am sure this class will fill quickly!! so sign up today and learn to capture the sweetness and LIGHT of your blessed life!!!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment