Friday, March 4, 2011

March Monthly Challenge ~Change~

CHANGE: An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another.

I have a confession on this one I didn't go out a photograph new images for this one, I dug into my personal archives so that I could give you a great example of what I am look for in this challenge. If you live in the northern US many changes will come in the weather and what your environment looks like over the next 30 days!!!
Rules
ONE OR TWO images only. If you use two images please put them together on a side by sides storyboard image so that we can see them together, if you don't know how to create storyboard image just let me know and  I will help you.
Black and White or Color
This is a bit hypocritical but try to shoot new images :) this is about learning and growing and I promise to shoot my own new change images as well :)

My photo>>>  is taken on the day a grass fire nearly burned down our tree row. The blury grey background is the ash and soot left by the fire. So this one would be change of season, change from destruction to grow. A few Suggestion would be change of light, mood, time...change your point of view, your attitude, or your lens. This is wide open to your interpretation!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited about this one! I sat back and thought about this for a minute and thought about the variety of change and that this is a month long challenge so there is a long period of TIME to attempt the challenge. I am very excited to see everyone's results at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this is a bit tougher for me, the season is always the same her in Malaysia...I will be pondering a bit! It will be fun one to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember it doesn't have to be about weather :) it could be a change of emotion or color....or light :)

    ReplyDelete